Activities to keep the family entertained
If you’re looking for some creative ideas to keep the family entertained then we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of 12 things you can do to stay creative during lockdown.
- Promote good vibes only by writing a list of five positive things happening in our world right now.
- Search your home for three interesting objects to photograph or draw.
- Explore the outdoors by collecting materials from the garden or whilst out for a walk to create a 3D collage.
- Create your own comic book with characters, a mission and a resolution.
- Create your own cooking programme by filming yourself baking or cooking and perform as though you’re on a show while you work.
- Take a break from technology and minimise your screen time by reading a chapter of your favourite book before you go to bed.
- Play a game of ‘Would you rather?’ to spark some interesting conversations and inspire some creative questions.
- Schedule in some ‘Think Time’ by writing a diary or a blog to write down your thoughts and creative ideas.
- Make a timetable of things you did today or things you would like to do tomorrow. This will encourage you to pause and reflect on your day and how you’re feeling.
- Perform three acts of kindness.
- Create your own news reports by setting up a studio and recording yourself reporting your own exciting news.
- Write a list of six things you’re good at and teach a family member one of your brilliant skills.