This free delivery service of books and other items is available to all North Lanarkshire residents who
are temporarily or permanently confined to their home due to:
- Being the carer of someone affected by these conditions.
When you apply to join we will:
- Visit you at home normally within 10 days
- Ask what type of item you want to borrow
- Talking books
- Compact Discs and DVDs
When your requirements are established we will:
- Select items to match your needs
- Deliver them to your home every 4 weeks
- Ensure our staff carry id badges
- Collect items for return every 4 weeks
You can even request specific items and we will do our best to get them for you as quickly as possible.
To discuss what we can do for you, please contact us using the ‘Contact Us’ box at the right hand side of the page