Our home delivery service is currently: Not operating
Following the announcement by the First Minister on Monday 4 January, all libraries will be closed whilst current restrictions are in place. For more information, please visit our Covid-19 Announcement webpage.
This free delivery service of books and other items is available to all North Lanarkshire residents who are temporarily or permanently confined to their home due to:
- Being the carer of someone affected by these conditions.
When you apply to join we will:
- Call you for a telephone assessment.
- Ask what type of item you want to borrow
- Talking books
- Compact Discs and DVDs
When your requirements are established we will:
- Select items to match your needs
- Deliver them to your front door every 4 weeks
- Ensure our staff carry id badges
- Collect items for return every 4 weeks
You can even request specific items and we will do our best to get them for you as quickly as possible.