Our home delivery service will restart on Monday 26 April 2021
In line with government advice, North Lanarkshire Libraries will restart our home delivery service from Monday 26 April, For more information, please visit our Using Our Home Delivery Service and Staying Safe webpage.
This free delivery service of books and other items is available to all North Lanarkshire residents who are temporarily or permanently confined to their home due to:
- Being the carer of someone affected by these conditions.
When you apply to join we will:
- Call you for a telephone assessment.
- Ask what type of item you want to borrow
- Talking books
- Compact Discs and DVDs
When your requirements are established we will:
- Select items to match your needs
- Deliver them to your front door every 4 weeks
- Ensure our staff carry id badges
- Collect items for return every 4 weeks
You can even request specific items and we will do our best to get them for you as quickly as possible.