CultureNL- Terms and conditions
CultureNL website – www.culturenl.co.uk – is managed by Marketing Team and is subject to the Terms and Conditions detailed below. Accessing and using this website, signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing and as such you agree that:-
- your use of the website
- is only for lawful purposes, and
- will not restrict or inhibit enjoyment of the website by other users; and
- you will not
- post material to this site which is obscene, defamatory, offensive or which is likely to cause distress or harass any other individual,
- post private addresses or phone numbers without the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned, or
- use the site for purposes or advertising, direct marketing or promotion.
Our Privacy Statement explains how we collect and protect your personal information.
Our Data Protection statement provides you with information on how we process and manage personal information that you submit to us through www.culturenl.co.uk.
Our Copyright statement sets out our intellectual property rights and the permissions we give you in relation to content contained within www.culturenl.co.uk.
Our Disclaimer details the warranties and liabilities that we do and do not accept in relation to your use of this site, third party information sources, external links, and virus protection.
Linking to www.culturenl.co.uk
You do not need our permission to link www.culturenl.co.uk and we do not object to you linking directly to any page on the site. However, you must set such links to open in the entire browser window and not within frames contained in your own site.
If you would like to arrange for a mutual link to be set up from our site to yours, please email or phone us, using the “Contact Us” box
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
To read CultureNL’s social media terms and conditions click here.