Wellwynd | Airdrie | ML6 0AG
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursdays||9.15am to 10am||Weekly||0 – 18 months|
|Thursdays||10.15am to 11am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
|Tuesday||3pm to 4pm||Every 4 weeks|
Knit and Natter
|Wednesdays||2pm to 3pm||Weekly|
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Airdrie Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Buy books through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Borrow from our collections of books in Cantonese, Gaelic and Polish.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.
Airdrie Library has transported an area in the library back in time to allow you to relax and reminisce of times gone by. You can come to see items that hopefully might spark memories from your past and provoke discussions with others.
You can take yourself back to the 50s/60s in Airdrie Library’s Memory Room. Relax, listen to radio of the time and enjoy a nostalgic browse through the items there.
So come along to rediscover the past.