You can use your library membership online to access a range of additional options and services.
You will need to use your password along with your library card to access many of these services.
If you are already a library member but need a password in order to access our online services complete the online password request form and we’ll get a password over to you as soon as we can.
Using CultureNL Libraries Online Catalogue
- you can place or cancel reservations;
- choose the library you wish to collect your reservation;
- view your loans or renew your loans;
- change your password; add or change the e-mail address or mobile number on your account;
- view charges you may have;
- create reading lists; e-mail yourself your reading list
- e-mail comments or suggestions;
- notify us of any other changes to Personal Account.
- LogintoLearn can support you towards qualifications such as the European Computer Driving Licence and the Advanced European Computer Licence or simply show you how to work the latest tablet or mobile phone.
- Our eBook service means you can download eBooks straight to your mobile, tablet, PC or e-reader.
- Listen to your favourite eAudiobooks for free on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Read full digital copies of your favourite magazines for free from your computer, smartphone or tablet.