Houldsworth Centre | Wishaw | ML2 7LP
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI | LogintoLearn Centre
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Mondays||10.30am to 11am||Weekly||0 – 12 months|
|Wednesdays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 18 months|
|Wednesdays||10.45am to 11.15am||Weekly||18 months – 4 years|
|Fridays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||18 months – 4 years|
|Fridays||10.45am to 11.15am||Weekly||0 – 18 months|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
|Monday||4pm to 5pm||2nd Mon in month|
|Tuesday*||2.30pm to 3.30pm||Every 4 weeks|
*Crime fiction themed
Knit and Natter
|Fridays||2pm to 3.30pm||Weekly|
|Mondays||3.30pm to 4.30pm||Weekly||Age 8 and over|
|Thurdays||3.30pm to 4.30pm||Weekly||Age under 8|
|Saturdays||2pm to 3pm||Weekly||Age 6 and over|
Please note – an adult must remain within the library for any child under the age of 8.
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Wishaw Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Borrow from our collections of books in Urdu and Polish.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.