10 Blenheim Avenue | Stepps | G33 6FH
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI
|Monday||10am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursday||2pm to 7pm|
|Friday||10am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 1pm|
At Stepps Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Hire DVDs, computer games and compact discs.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Bring your baby along to a free Bookbug session.
- Buy books and DVDs through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Join our free Chatterbooks sessions if you are aged 8-12 years.
- Bring your children to events and activities.
- Take part in book groups for adults.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.