35 Hamilton Road | Motherwell | ML1 3BZ
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI | LogintoLearn Centre
|Monday||9am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursdays||11am to 11.30am||Weekly||0 – 18 months|
|Fridays||11am to 11.30am||Weekly||18 months – 4 years|
|Saturdays||11am to 11.30am||Fortnightly||0 – 4 years|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
|Monday||5.30pm to 6.30pm||1st Mon in month|
|Wednesday*||2pm to 3pm||1st Wed in month|
|Thursday**||5pm to 6pm||1st Thu in month|
|Saturday||2pm to 3pm||1st Sat in month|
*Crime fiction themed
**YA themed for ages 13 – 19 years old
|Mondays||1.30pm to 3pm||Weekly|
|Thursdays||4pm to 5pm||Weekly||8 – 12 years|
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Motherwell Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Buy books through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Learn how to use computers.
- Borrow from our collections of books in Chinese and Polish.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.