This library reopened on Monday 7 June 2021
In line with government advice, North Lanarkshire Libraries will reopen some of our libraries from Monday 26 April, For more information – including opening hours, please visit our Visiting Our Libraries and Staying Safe webpage.
Glenmanor Avenue | Moodiesburn | G69 0DL
Disabled Access Friendly
|Monday||10am to 2pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 2pm|
|Thursday||1pm to 5pm|
There are currently no in-person regular events in the library. For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Moodiesburn Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more,
- Buy books through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.