Glenmanor Avenue | Moodiesburn | G69 0DL
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI
|Monday||10am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursday||2pm to 7pm|
|Friday||10am to 2pm|
|Saturday||10am to 1pm|
|Fridays||10.30am to 11am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
|Tuesday||10.30am to 12pm||1st Tue in month|
|Thursday||5.30pm to 7pm||1st Thu in month|
Knit and Natter
|Wednesdays||10.30am to 1pm||Weekly|
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Moodiesburn Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more,
- Buy books through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.