This library reopened on Monday 26 April
In line with government advice, North Lanarkshire Libraries will reopen some of our libraries from Monday 26 April, For more information – including opening hours, please visit our Visiting Our Libraries and Staying Safe webpage.
8 Allander Walk | Cumbernauld | G67 1EE
Disabled Access Friendly | LogintoLearn Centre | Free WIFI
|Monday||10am to 4pm|
|Tuesday||12.30pm to 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 1pm|
|Thursday||10am to 4pm|
|Friday||10am to 4pm|
|Saturday||10am to 1pm|
There are currently no in-person regular events in the library. For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Cumbernauld Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Buy books through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference books.
- Borrow from our collections of books in Cantonese, Gaelic and Polish.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.