8 Allander Walk | Cumbernauld | G67 1EE
Disabled Access Friendly | LogintoLearn Centre | Free WIFI
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Mondays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
|Tuesdays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 18 months|
|Thursdays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
|Monday||2pm to 3pm||1st Mon in month|
|Monday||2pm to 3pm||Last Mon in month|
Knit and Natter
|Thursdays||1pm to 3pm||Weekly|
|Thursdays||2pm to 4pm||Weekly|
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Cumbernauld Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Buy books through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference books.
- Borrow from our collections of books in Cantonese, Gaelic and Polish.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.