Buchanan Centre | 126 Main Street | Coatbridge | ML5 3BJ
Disabled Access Friendly – Parking Available Below Buchanan Centre | Free WIFI | LogintoLearn Centre
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Wednesdays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
|Fridays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
|Wednesdays*||2pm to 3pm||Weekly||3 – 5 years|
*Starting Wednesday 15 February 2023
|Friday||1.30pm to 2.30pm||Every 4 weeks|
Teen Book Group
|Friday||2pm to 3pm||Monthly|
Starting Friday 19 May
|Thursday||2pm to 3pm||Fortnightly|
Knit and Natter
|Fridays*||2pm to 3pm||Weekly|
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Coatbridge Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- You can book a study space within the library in 2-hour slots. These must be booked in advance. Bookings can be made by contacting the library directly on 01236 856444.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Buy books through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Borrow from our collections of books in Polish.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.