Lindsaybeg Road | Chryston | G69 9DL
Disabled Access Friendly | Toilets (Baby change facilities available)
|Monday||10am – 1 pm & 2pm – 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 1 pm & 2pm – 5pm|
|Friday||10am – 1 pm & 2pm – 5pm|
|Fridays||10.30am to 11am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Chryston Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.