This library is currently: Closed
We are working hard to ensure all relevant safety measures and procedures are in place and in line with the most up to date Government advice. As our libraries prepare to reopen, we’ll update our Visiting Our Libraries and Staying Safe page here with everything you need to know. All items on loan before our libraries reopened will be exempt from overdue charges. You can also access our online services here.
Lindsaybeg Road | Chryston | G69 9DL
Disabled Access Friendly | Toilets
|Monday||10am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Friday||10am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
In our library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Scanning facilities.
- Hire compact discs, DVDs and software.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Bring your baby along to a free Bookbug session.
- Buy books and DVDs through our ordering service.
- Join our free Chatterbooks sessions if you are aged 8-12 years.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Bring your children to events and activities.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.