This library reopened on Monday 26 April 2021
In line with government advice, North Lanarkshire Libraries will reopen some of our libraries from Monday 26 April, For more information – including opening hours, please visit our Visiting Our Libraries and Staying Safe webpage.
Lindsaybeg Road | Chryston | G69 9DL
Disabled Access Friendly | Toilets
|Monday||3.30pm – 6pm|
|Wednesday||3.30pm – 6pm|
There are currently no in-person regular events in the library. For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Chryston Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.