John Street | Bellshill | ML4 1RJ
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
At Bellshill Cultural Centre you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books.
- Browse through a selection of daily and weekly newspapers.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Hire DVDs, computer games and compact discs.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Bring your baby along to a free Bookbug session.
- Buy books and DVDs through our ordering service.
- Join our free Chatterbooks sessions if you are aged 8-12 years.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Have a cup of tea or coffee
- Bring your children to events and activities
- Borrow from our collections of books in Urdu and Polish
- Borrow from our collection of Urdu DVDs, videos and compact discs
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health
- Borrow from our Carer’s collection to help you as you look after a dependent
- Borrow from our Childcare book collection to help you bring up children.
- Book a hall for activities. For more information on this contact the CultureNL box office on 01698 274545, Mon-Fri 9am-4.45pm or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.