For Covid-19 information, please visit our Visiting Our Libraries and Staying Safe webpage.
John Street | Bellshill | ML4 1RJ
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Mondays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 4 years|
Sessions must be booked in advance. Booking is available from Thursday, 1pm on the week before by calling the library or in person.
|Tuesday||11am to 12pm||1st Tue in month|
|Thursday*||5.30pm to 6.30pm||1st Thu in month|
*Crime fiction themed.
Knit and Natter
|Thursdays||2pm to 4pm||Weekly|
A new informal discussion group, in partnership with Macmillan in Lanarkshire, for those needing help to process feelings of grief.
|Thursdays||6pm to 7pm||Fortnightly|
|Fridays||2pm to 3pm||Weekly|
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Bellshill Cultural Centre you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs
- Send a fax or photocopy a document
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more
- Buy books through our ordering service
- Look up information and use our eReference materials
- Borrow from our collections of books in Urdu and Polish
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health
- Borrow from our Carer’s collection to help you as you look after a dependent
- Borrow from our Childcare book collection to help you bring up children