John Street | Bellshill | ML4 1RJ
Disabled Access Friendly | Free WIFI
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Mondays||10am to 10.30am||Weekly||0 – 18 months|
|Mondays||10.40am to 11.10am||Weekly||18 months – 4 years|
Please check with the library directly to find out if booking is required before attending.
|Tuesday||11am to 12pm||1st Tue in month|
|Thursday*||5pm to 6pm||1st Thu in month|
*Crime fiction themed.
Knit and Natter
|Thursdays||2pm to 4pm||Weekly|
A new informal discussion group, in partnership with Macmillan in Lanarkshire, for those needing help to process feelings of grief.
|Thursdays||6pm to 7pm||Fortnightly|
|Fridays||2pm to 3pm||Weekly|
Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Services
|Tuesdays*||10.30am to 12.30pm||Weekly|
*These sessions are have a Macmillan Volunteer available for support. The Macmillan Information Point is available during library open hours. Speak to the volunteers to find out more about complementary therapies available within the library.
Crafting Fun For Kids
|Wednesdays||3.30pm to 4.30pm||Weekly|
|Saturdays||2pm to 3pm||Fortnightly|
For more information on our online events visit the libraries What’s On section.
At Bellshill Cultural Centre you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs
- Send a fax or photocopy a document
- Scanning facilities.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more
- Buy books through our ordering service
- Look up information and use our eReference materials
- Borrow from our collections of books in Urdu and Polish
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health
- Borrow from our Carer’s collection to help you as you look after a dependent
- Borrow from our Childcare book collection to help you bring up children