Tickets and Booking
For advance bookings and payment for selected classes and workshops call 01236 403120 or visit www.culturenl.co.uk
We offer a concession price for selected, stated elements of our programme. To be eligible for a concessionary price the following proof must be shown:
- Students (with valid student ID)
- Young Scot (Card Holders)
- Senior Citizens (60 years and over)
- Unwaged (relevant document required)
Disabled (relevant document required)
Tickets and advance payments for performances, classes and workshops are non-refundable, however in the unlikely event of CultureNL cancelling a workshop or class, patrons will be offered a refund.
Classes that are operating with low attendance numbers after the initial three week period will be terminated. Alternative options will be offered where possible, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that the Community Arts Team cannot be held responsible for changes of venue. Should a change of venue occur, we will endeavor to inform all participants in advance.
How Are We Performing?
The Community Arts section is required to collate statistical information on a quarterly basis. Here is a selection of our statistics relating to our arts activity:
- 24,224 people attended Community Arts activities in 2017/18
- In 2017/18, we received 15 compliments and 3 complaints, two of which we upheld