Audition Date: Sunday 2 September 2018
Venue: Motherwell Concert Hall (Airbles Road entrance)
Time: Doors 4.15pm, audition starts 5pm prompt
Note: Latecomers may be excluded
Rehearsals: From 1 November 2018
Performances: 17 November 2018 – 13 January 2019
- This year we are looking for 4 teams who will share the performances on a rotation basis.
- A short routine will be taught on the day and selections for the successful teams will be chosen.
- Please wear dance clothing and Jazz or ballet shoes (No trainers or bare feet)
- Please bring a soft drink, water preferably and a snack.
- Parents will not be permitted to watch the audition. (Parents will be able to stay in the foyer/café area)
- Minimum age 6 years Maximum height 4’6 (137 centimetres) Strong ‘all round’ training including ballet and modern/jazz. Great facial expression and
- performance skills Children must be disciplined and committed to every performance allocated.
- Under no circumstances must anyone audition unless you can commit to every date above.
Any questions, please contact Linda McDonald, on email@example.com