In our library you can:
• Borrow books (including large print), talking books and magazines free of charge. You can also download our eBooks from the comfort of your own home. Use the link on the right hand side to find out more
• Surf the internet free of charge, send e-mails, shop on-line, use PCs
• Send a fax or photocopy a document
• Hire DVDs, computer games and compact discs
• Buy stamps, maps, magnifying sheets, local history publications and more
• Bring your baby along to our free Bookbug Rhymetime sessions
• Buy books and DVDs through our ordering service
• Join our free Chatterbooks sessions if you are aged 8-12 years
• Look up information and use our electronic reference books
• Apply for Passport to Leisure cards
• Bring your children to events and activities
• Take part in our Specialist Crime and Thriller book group for adults
• Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health
• Free Wi-Fi is available.
Disabled access and facilities:
The building is fully accessible to Disabled users and there are accessible toilets.
Disabled access via ramp to a side entrance which has been fitted with a call bell.Disabled Access and Facilities
All our facilities are managed by a set of rules and regulations.
The NCT Centre
15 Manse Road
Tel: 01698 520680