In our library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print), talking books and magazines free of charge. You can also download our eBooks from the comfort of your own home. Use the link on the right hand side to find out more
- Surf the internet free of charge, send e-mails, shop on-line, use PCs
- Send a fax or photocopy a document
- Hire DVDs, computer games and compact discs
- Buy stamps, maps, magnifying sheets, local history publications and more
- Bring your baby along to our free Bookbug Rhymetime sessions
- Buy books and DVDs through our ordering service
- Look up information and use our electronic reference books
- Apply for Passport to Leisure cards
- Learn how to use computers
- Bring your children to events and activities
- Take part in book groups for adults
- Borrow from our collections of books in Cantonese, Gaelic and Polish
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health
- Free Wi-Fi available.
Disabled Access and Facilities
Accessible by ramps and elevators. Disabled toilets are available within the Town Centre Complex but not within the library itself.
All our facilities are managed by a set of rules and regulations.
8 Allander Walk
Tel: 01236 618190