12 – 18yrs
Airdrie Town Hall
6.30pm – 8pm
Weekly dance workshops open to all young people aged 12 to 18 years of age. Come along to develop your dance skills, learn new styles and have fun. No experience necessary.
Terms are bookable and payable in advance:
- 22 August – 10 October 8 weeks – £36
- 24 October – 12 December 8 weeks – £36
Payment can be made by calling 01236 632828 between 12pm and 4pm, Monday to Friday. You can pay with most credit and debit cards.
ADULT ALL ABILITY DANCE AND MOVEMENT CLASS
16+yrs £4.50 (carers go free)
Charlotte Toal Centre, Coatbridge
11am – 12pm
This is a dance class for adults with additional support needs that aims to take account of individual requirements.
Carers are very welcome to join in.
- Wednesdays 9.30am – 10.15am Airdrie Town Hall
- Thursdays 9.30am – 10.15am Charlotte Toal Community Centre
This weekly 45 minute session will exercise both your body and mind, whilst building strength, technique and a creative movement style. These classes are aimed at those who love to dance and learn and enjoy working in a group. No experience of ballet required, just a love of music and movement!
Wear comfortable clothing, soft shoes and bring a bottle of water.
Attend both strictly classes each week and pay £6 for both. Full
details at class.
- Mondays, 2pm – 3pm Netherton Community Centre, Wishaw
- Wednesdays, 10.30am – 11.30am Airdrie Town Hall
- Thursdays 10.30am – 11.30am Charlotte Toal Community Centre
- Fridays 10.30am – 11.30am Chryston Community CentreCommunity Centre
Weekly sessions begin with stretching and strengthening to improve general fitness and flexibility, and then you have the chance to learn anything from Abba moves to Salsa.
Come along and have great fun meeting new friends whilst getting fit! Wear comfortable clothing, soft shoes and bring a bottle of water.