With the health and wellbeing of our staff and community users at the forefront of our recovery decisions, we will take a phased and cautious approach to reopening community centres.
There are 4 phases in relation to the recovery of community centres. Recovery will initially only be on a Monday to Friday basis.
Reopening on Monday 17 May:
- Charlotte Toal Community Centre
- Cumbernauld New Town Hall
- Garrell Vale Community Facility
- Isa Money Community Centre
- Burnhead Community Centre
- Airdrie @ Home
- Gartlea Community Centre
- Newarthill Community Facility
Further reopening dates will be announced in due course.
As centres reopen, our community facilities team will be in contact with all existing customers to request that they complete a booking form, return a risk assessment and provide contact details for their Covid Co-ordinator.
Please note, at this stage in recovery we are unable to accept new booking requests or accommodate requests for amendments to bookings.
We’ve outlined everything you need to know before your visit. Please ensure you read the information carefully. If you have a question about our service, please visit our frequently asked questions.
The community facilities team can be contacted by calling 01236 632777/632778 or emailing email@example.com
We’ve implemented a number of safety measures to our community facilities to keep everyone safe:
- Community centres will only be open as and when there is an existing booking using the centre.
- You must have a booking confirmation before you visit the centre.
- At this stage in the recovery process, centres will only open Monday to Friday. Weekend use will be subject to further review at the beginning of the new school term.
- We are not able to accept any new booking requests.
- All customers are required to renew their booking form – find out more about renewing your booking
- Please ensure you follow our social distancing guidelines at all times.
Please visit our frequently asked questions for more information.