Posted on Tuesday 17 March at 3.15pm
In line with government advice on reducing social contact, all culture & leisure facilities in North Lanarkshire will close to the public from close of business Tuesday 17 March. They will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
The closures applies to:
• All community centres and school letting
• All libraries, including mobile services
• Museums including Summerlee Museum of Scottish Industrial Life and North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre
• All sports and leisure facilities including gyms, swimming pools, golf courses and driving range.
• Motherwell Theatre and Concert Hall, Airdrie Town Hall and Bellshill Cultural Centre
• Community arts classes and sport development activity
• Cafes at country parks
CultureNL hope to reschedule some of our events and all customers with existing tickets will be eligible for a refund or the tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled date. Details of this will be available in the coming days, please do not contact the Box Office until Thursday 19th March due to the ongoing situation. CultureNL are attempting to contact all customers by telephone in the next 48 hours.
All NL Leisure memberships and direct debits will be temporarily suspended automatically. You do not need to take any action. There will be further, direct contact with members in the coming days.
These are very challenging times for everyone and we appreciate your understanding, support and co-operation.